A Japanese Bingo Game

I have always liked to make up games, and thus it seemed natural to continue that sort of thing in Japan, where there can be a lot of waiting time.

On my recent trip I began to notice images of the Japanese celebrities I see every time I travel to Japan. As I have mentioned before, I feel as if I am seeing a familiar face welcoming me back to Japan. This time I thought, �This could be a game!�

A Japanese Celebrity Bingo Game.


I have made two bingo cards, one for yourself and one for a traveling companion. Mark off the celebrity as you see them, either in a magazine, a billboard, on television, or in advertising. You must have a confirmation of your sighting, meaning your companion has to see it too.

Now you need to decide: Is each completed square worth, say, a 100 yen coin? Then does the winner get to have the other player�s coins as a prize? Or do you set up other stakes? Are the squares worth food or drink? Is the prize a meal? Make up your own rules.

Try it, please. And have fun!

A Japanese Bingo Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not A Great Deal Seems To Have Happened In the Last Few Years. Really Pretty Hopeless.

For some reason Google found this for me today � and note the article date. Dr Mukesh Haikerwal Resigns from NEHTA By Petrina Smith Friday, ...